University of Geneva-Leading House for Science & Technology CooperationIn the framework of the bilateral collaboration strategy of the Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI), the University of Geneva (UNIGE) has played the role of "Leading House" for collaboration between Switzerland and Russia since 2008. Since 2017, our mandate also covers Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan. This website provides information about calls for projects in this framework, as well as a project submission and evaluation tool and a forum to promote scientific interactions. To receive future Calls for Projects by email, please contact us!
- Joint Call for Projects to be launched 14 March 2018
- Moscow Open Innovations Forum 2017 30 August 2017
- NUST MISiS Open International Grant Competition for Young Scientists 30 August 2017
- UNIGE confirmed as Leading House for 2017-2020 27 July 2017
- Swiss-Russian Joint Call launched! 2 February 2015